All copyrights Central Bank Research Association 2021.
Summary of Recent Annual Assemblies
- 2021 CEBRA Annual Assembly Summary
- 2020 CEBRA Annual Assembly Summary
- 2019 CEBRA Annual Assembly Summary and Annual Report
Tax Exemption and Financial Statements
Tax Exemption Central Bank Research Association (This is a one-time letter – for confirmation see the link to the most recent (2019) “Spendenliste des Kantons Basel-Stadt” listing tax exempt associations in the Canton of Basel City here).
- 2021 tax statements and financial audit report (Revisionsbericht)
- 2020 tax statements and financial audit report (Revisionsbericht)
- 2019 tax statements and financial audit report (Revisionsbericht)
- 2018 Financial Statement (Einnahmenueberschussrechnung)
- 2017 Financial statement (Einnahmenueberschussrechnung)
Under Swiss law, small associations only have to file taxes once every two years. CEBRA’s Finances are reviewed by two independent auditors: Mr. Aurelio Perucca and Mr. Fatim Abazi.
Tax statements are prepared by artax Fide Consult AG, Gartenstrasse 95, 4002 Basel, Switzerland. For reasons of confidentiality, only summary information is posted online. All institutions contributing to CEBRA’s annual meeting or sponsoring CEBRA financially have the right to more detailed information on income and expenditures (for the year(s) during which they contributed). The information is available for review at the artax office and must be treated as confidential. For requests contact the CEBRA office (office @ this domain org).
Statutes and Bylaws
Code of Conduct
Press and Media Policy
Your data – what we collect and store
None of the data we collect about you is considered ‘sensitive’ under Swiss or EU law.
We collect only the data that you enter when signing up as a member of for our newsletter (first name, last name, email address, affiliation, research interests, geographic chapter, and whether you would like to be actively involved in our activities):
We use mail chimp and google analytics (anonymized compliant with EU law) to reach out to you, receive your paper submissions, and track usage of our websites.
By voluntarily creating an account, you are consenting to the storage and use of your data for the purposes of using the CEBRA Websites.
Google Analytics provides us with aggregated usage data that is not identifiable to an individual user account
We do not restrict the use of our website to users above a certain age because we feel that none of our content contains themes that could be deemed harmful to young people.
How we use your information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To reach out to you and provide you with access to the website
- To record your involvement with CEBRA’s activities, i.e. submissions
- To provide you and CEBRA with a record of service usage, e.g. attendance at events and academic paper submission
- To provide you and CEBRA with a record of website usage, e.g. downloads
- To keep the website and portal secure
- To communicate with you when you request it, e.g. a customer query, To communicate with you in the event of a technical or security issue, To communicate with you about other areas or services of CEBRA that you may be interested in, e.g. academic meetings and events
- To comply with any lawful request for data
Some communications about your account, concerning security or for other administrative reasons, cannot be opted out of as they are necessary to provide you with secure access to the website and portal. A good example is a password reset or security issue.
We can also close your account at your request and delete your data.
In order to comply with internationally accepted best practice and with the law, we use MailChimp to send updates regarding our events or other activities to our registered users. MailChimp is certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. By creating an account you accept that your data may be held by MailChimp outside of the EU. You have the right to opt out of these emails and have your data deleted. Any email you receive from us via MailChimp will give you the facility to unsubscribe.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your information with, or sell to, third parties unless:
- It is due to a lawful request under Swiss law e.g. a court order.
- It is to protect CEBRA or enforce our rights in the event of a dispute or security breach
Address and Contact
Please send inquiries to (preferred) office@ this domain.org or via regular mail to:
The postal address for CEBRA is c/o artax Fide Consult AG. Note that the neither artax Fide Consult AG nor its staff assume any legal responsibility for the Central Bank Research Association, which is an independent organisation.
Central Bank Research Association (CEBRA)
c/o artax Fide Consult AG