The Call for Papers (pdf) can be downloaded here.call for papers Second Conference of BoA Museum (2)
The Call for Papers (pdf) can be downloaded here.
More information can also be found here.call for papers_investment 20180705_v3_linkcorrected
Confirmed speakers: Lawrence Christiano (Northwestern U) and Lutz Kilian (U Michigan)
The deadline for submissions is Monday April 16, 2018. Please send drafts of completed papers to CEBRAcommodities2018@dal.frb.org
The Call for Papers (pdf) can be downloaded here.Call for Papers - CEBRA Commodities and Macroeconomics Workshop
The annual meeting of the Central Bank Research Association (CEBRA), co-organized by the Research Center SAFE (Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe) at Goethe University Frankfurt, takes place on August 20-21, 2018 (Monday & Tuesday) at the House of Finance.
To submit a paper, please visit the SAFE Submission Portal.
The deadline for submissions is February 15, 2018.
The meeting features a keynote speech by Jens Weidmann, Governor of the Deutsche Bundesbank and Chairman of the Board of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), high-level panels by the International Monetary Fund (committee members Tobias Adrian (IMF) and Gaston Gelos (IMF)), the Deutsche Bundesbank and the Financial Stability Board (committee members Claudia Buch (Deutsche Bundesbank), Emanuel Moench (Deutsche Bundesbank), and Tara Rice (FSB)) as well as 20 contributed sessions on a wide range of policy-relevant research topics.
Authors are invited to submit papers on the below list of topics. Papers submitted to the contributed sessions can also be considered for poster sessions. Researchers who currently do not have a paper ready for submission are highly encouraged to volunteer as discussant (also via the submission portal):
- Household Finance and the Transmission of Monetary Policy organized by the ECB
- Housing Markets and the Macroeconomy organized by the Norges Bank
- Balance Sheet Recovery of Households and Firms: What Can we Learn from Micro-Data? organized by the Central Bank of Ireland
- Macroprudential Policies and the Housing Market organized by the Bank of Israel
- Global Challenges from Asynchronous Exit from Unconventional Monetary Policies organized by the ECB
- International Spillovers of Monetary Policy Through Banks organized by IBRN
- Policy Challenges in Open Economies organized by the Swiss National Bank
- International Trade and Macroeconomics – CEBRA International Trade and Macroeconomics Program Session
- Multinational Firms and Capital Flows – CEBRA International Finance and Macroeconomics Program Session
- Globalization and Productivity organized by Compnet
- Macroeconomic Effects of Trade Costs & Sources of Macroeconomic Synchronization organized by the Bank of England
- Global Inflation Dynamics organized by the Oesterreichische Nationalbank
- Monetary Policy Frameworks organized by the Bank of Canada
- Monetary Policy and Macro-finance – CEBRA Monetary Policy and Macro-Finance Program Session
- Inflation and Inflation Expectations organized by the Research Center SAFE & Goethe University Frankfurt
- Micro Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations – CEBRA presidential session
- Policy Lessons from Central Banking History organized by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Liquidity and Market Functioning I organized by the Deutsche Bundesbank
- Liquidity and Market Functioning II organized by the BIS
- Financial Intermediation and Liquidity organized by the Research Center SAFE & Goethe University Frankfurt
Access the PDF of the call here.Call for Papers 2018 CEBRA meeting at SAFE Frankfurt